MCP Environmental are always looking for new talent to join our team.
MCP Environmental are an equal opportunities employer.
Please find list of current vacancies below:
Due to significant growth. MCP Environmental are seeking candidates for the following positions.
Please find brief descriptions below:
P402 or equivalent Qualified Asbestos Surveyor
- To carry out all inspections activities in accordance with BS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and in-house procedures
- To carry out all sampling strategies of asbestos containing materials in an appropriate and safe manner
- To train junior site personnel to carry out their duties safely in accordance with current regulations and guidance
- Liaise with the technical department
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with guidance notes and in-house procedures
- Complete risk assessments
- Daily check and appropriate use of PPE, RPE and equipment and inform plant manager of any defects
- Log all accidents and near misses and give paperwork to the technical department
- Authorised persons to complete witness audits and re-inspections
- Ensure that their company vehicle is kept clean and tidy and well maintained
- Be familiar with all site procedures
- Read all relevant HSE guidance documents/legislation and keep abreast of any issues that may affect the asbestos surveying department to ensure CPD
- To maintain their company vehicle in compliance with our in-house driver’s handbook
Based in the following locations:
- Yorkshire and Humberside
To find out more contact: